These commands allow the user to control and set up alagator
scripts for creating user models for diffusion.
Scripting Language Description
The scripting language has multiple components that are called
during execution of a diffusion command. The basic element is a
description of a differential equation. The diffusion calls several
procedures for a solution that allow these equations to be
constructed at run time.
- Language Description
- A description of the recognized keywords and symbols in building an equation.
- Callback Procedures
- A description of the procedures that are looked for and called by the diffusion
- Tutorial examples that help users get started.
- Process Examples
- Complex examples from the default scripts for floops diffusion
- Device Examples
- Examples from the device simulator
- The command that allows syntax checking and resolution
checking of equation strings.
- Create and control generic solutions.
- Create, control, and delete subexpressions used in the