These commands are used in both FLOODS and FLOOPS, but aren't
classifiable as grid or post processing commands.
- This provides access to the online manual (you are looking at
it now!). It will fire up a web browser pointing at the
floops/floods manual, if the software was installed
- This allows the construction of a one dimensional data field
from reading a file.
- This allows math package options, including linear solver and
discretization choices for the flow equations.
- Parameter Data Base (pdb)
- These commands control access to the parameter data base
(pdb). Parameters can be read or set with this command package,
and are used in grid, diffusion, and material growth. They have
not yet been ported to the device simulator yet.
- pdb Browser
- This command describes operation of the pdb browser standalone
application. The browser allows user to peruse and evaluate
parameters stored in the data base.